You may serve it as main dish or as a condiment for short types of pasta.
~100g tuna fillet
~100g salmon fillet
200g green peas
1/2 medium onion
2 garlic cloves
1. Chop onion into pieces.
2. Lay a large knife blade flat over the garlic cloves and strongly press it with the palm of the other hand.
Note: You don't need to peel garlic to do so.
Note: This way garlic will release it's flavour slowly and it won't prevail over the other flavours.
3. Cut salmon and tuna into 1-1.5cm cubes.
4. Heat 3-4 tbs of Olive oil in a frying pan and add garlic cloves and chopped onion.
5. Cook over the medium heat till onion gets transparent.
6. Add tuna and salmon and stir carefully, keep cooking over the medium heat till the fish gets lighter in colour.
7. Add green peas and cook for 5 minutes, still over the medium heat.
8. At the end add shrimps and salt the dish to your taste.
Note: Shrimps are very fast to cook so don't cook too much, couple of minutes will be enough.
9. You may sprinkle the dish with some pepper or chilli if you like it, but I left it's natural flavour to delight my palate...