One of the anvantages of this sauce that it adds some more vegetables to your diet even if you don't notice it....
160g short pasta
1 big red bell pepper
100ml tomato puree
100g thick cream
1pinch of sugar
1. Roast red bell pepper in the oven, HERE you will find how to prepare it.
2. Bring water to boiling, salt it and cook pasta till "al dente".
3. Meanwhile, blend peeled bell pepper into puree.
4. Pour some oil into a pan and add both bell pepper and tomato puree and 50ml of water, chilli to your taste, pinch of sugar and salt.
5. Cook the sauce over low heat for 5 minutes to reduce it a bit.
6. Add thick cream to the sauce and cook in for 5 more minutes over low heat till it gets thicker.
7. Drain pasta and add it to the sauce.
Serve the dish with some parsley chopped finely and added before serving.
ENJOY !!! Buon Appetito!!!