I really love spaghetti but how can I eat them all the time? Impossible!!! This time I cook PENNE.
This dish was very popular in Italy in the 80's and now it's considered to be kind of old-fashioned. But it's delicate and creamy and easy to prepare, a real solution to your lunch problem when you are short of time!
160g penne pasta
100g smoked salmon
50ml white wine
100 ml thick cream
chilli / black pepper
1. Start cooking pasta in boiling salted water.
2. At the same time chop the onion and sautèe them a bit with some EVO oil in a frying pan.
3. Cut salmon into small cubes and add it to the onion, splash some white wine over the mix and cook till the alcohol evaporates.
4. Add thick cream and 50ml of water from the pasta, chilli (black pepper if you prefer) and cook till the cream is thickened.
5. Drain pasta and add it to the sauce, mix well and serve. You may add some chopped parsley to the dish...
P.S. My friend Giulia F. loves it...